January 24, 2004
here I am now, in the office, alone. Munching on Famous Amos cookies, with class95 playing in the background, blogging. I'm here cos it's my turn to be here. You see, Mel, Joy and me, we take turns to work on Saturdays. Therefore, instead of us working on alternate Saturdays, we work on a per person basis, once every 3 weeks. Better deal. heh. So, here I am.
I think I need to type some stuff for one of the director's presentation. Which I will do later... erm, if not monday. hehe I probably will take the little effort to do up the little stickers for using the coffee machine outside the pantry. (which btw, cost over 1K, cos it's those expresso machines that has a built-in grinder, a steaming/foaming vent and basically, functions like a mini-starbucks. which means I get to drink hazelnut steamed milk as n when i please, if i get the hazelnut syrup. yumm...) Other than that, I have a good 3 hours to kill as of now. It's good that I bring along a book mostly when I go out. *wink
Today's not a public hol rite.. then, why is it I get the feeling that the central A.C unit of the building has not been turned on? It's gettin stuffy... maybe I shld on our own AC.
Oh yes! I've some links to a few friends' blogs n webbies on the right side. Do check them out if you are free yeah.
It's such a good breezy rainy weather to sleep in... where's my little monkey cushion...?
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 09:36